To Keep Everyone Healthy and Happy, PLEASE read over our studio guidelines as it pertains to COVID-19 to have a safe and productive season.
Guidelines are as follows:
Drop-off and Pick-up:
• Do not send your child in with a temperature or any signs of sickness (or if they have been exposed to anyone who has been sick).
• Dancers will check in at the front door and receive hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the studio. We will also encourage hand washing during any breaks.
- Upon arrival, students will have temperature taken with NO-TOUCH Thermometer and will be noted in a log.
- If temperature is OVER 100.4 degrees fahrenheit, the student will be sent home.
- Parent must monitor symptoms and contact a physician before returning to dance.
• No parents will be allowed in the studio. Parents must drop students off at the door and pick up at the door.
- Parents must meet students under the age of 7 at the door for pick up.
• Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled practice to limit the number of students in and out. Students must leave the studio immediately when they are done.
• There will be no partnering classes and/or in choreography at this point to best adhere to the 6-foot social distancing policy recommended by the CDC.
• All equipment will be wiped down and sanitized in between each class and at the end of each day.
Dance Bag Protocol:
- Upon entrance, each student will be assigned an X to store street shoes, clothes, and dance bags.
- Chairs will be placed 6 feet apart in the designated area
- There will be a label near the chair with our younger students’ names so that they know which chair belongs to them
- Once students have changed their shoes, they MUST sit in their chair or on their X and wait for the teacher instructions
- Chairs will be sanitized (wiped down and sprayed with Clorox and Lysol, CDC requirement) in between each class
- If students have cell phones, they MUST silence them before class and store them inside of their dance bag
- They will not be allowed to use them unless there is an emergency
- All students MUST wear a mask upon entering the studio, while waiting for class to begin and upon exiting the studio.
- All students ages 7 and up are not required to wear masks while training but must immediately replace mask after classes.
- All students ages 2-6 are required to wear a face mask during class
Other Important Details:
• Dancers should bring their own Sealable and LABELED water bottle and personal hand towel for sweat. There will be bottled water sold at the facility for the girls to refill their personal bottles.
- Restrooms will have signs enforcing proper hand washing techniques
- Parents, please stress the importance of hand washing at home
- Restrooms will be sanitized (wiped down and sprayed with Clorox and Lysol, CDC requirement) before the first class of the day and in between each new class
- Each room, bathroom, and all equipment will be sanitized (wiped down and sprayed with Clorox and Lysol, CDC requirement) during 10-15 min sanitation period in between each class
- If a child begins to feel sick during class, we will check their temperature and call parents to pick them up. They will be allowed to sit in the lobby to wait for their parent.
NEW STUDENTS are welcome but must register on our portal through our website when the 2020-2021 season registration opens. If you are looking to submit for the competition team, check the website (www.infinitedancetheater.com ) for how to submit or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We know questions may arise and we are doing our best to communicate and keep everyone safe. You will be alerted if there are any new developments. Please remind your dancers of the importance of social distancing upon their return to the studio, especially as their pores will be open from sweating. We would LOVE a hug, but it’s not quite time for that!
From the Infinite Family!!