Are you interested in joining our team as an intern?
Find all the information you need down below. We look forward to meeting you and helping you grow.
Requirements to be considered for IDT Internship:
- Applicant must be at least a college sophomore or higher.
- Applicant must be able to submit proof of current college enrollment or college degree if graduated.
- Applicant must be pursuing dance as a major or career path to be considered for this particular internship.
- Applicant must have their own form of transportation to and from facility.
- Applicant must be well organized and a team player.
- Applicant must be available to train at the minimum of three (3) dance classes a week, in their training level.
- Applicant must have some social media experience.
- Applicant must be a people person.
- Applicant must be available for all community performances to help promote the studio and for all company competition events.
This internship will give you the true insight to the life of being apart and running a studio. If you are here to work, you will gain a family for life along with experience.
*With Covid-19, we are only have space 2 Interns this year. Submit your application along with your resume to the email above by October 2nd to be considered. Be prepared for an interview if we are interested in moving forward with your application.